- See the stars as you've never seen them before.
- The best way to see wildlife at close quarters, and to appreciate the beauty of the countryside.
- Allow us to show you the best spots to capture your perfect photo of the Felton Valley and it's wildlife.
- The creek has some large waterholes which are home to Yellowbelly, Catfish, and sometimes the elusive Murray Cod. We have handlines you can use.
- Learn about the crops we grow, check the cattle, and spot wildlife in its natural habitat.
- Hardcourt at the farmhouse. Racquets and balls available.
- Lots of tracks ideal for cycling (bring your own bike)
- in the pool at the farmhouse.
- A great way to start the day, and collect the eggs!